Being in demand can make you a lot of money, but that’s not necessarily the key to a fulfilling career. If you’re like the top 1% of Producers we’ve met, you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and be more. You’re looking to work with amazing people who expect you to be amazing.
If that is you, we believe we have one of the best opportunities in the world.
As a producer, you are the bridge of communication between the client and our production team. It will be your responsibility to ensure the entire production runs smoothly. Anything from logistics to time management to managing internal teams, the producer has an integral role within our organization. From the time a project is signed to the final delivery, it becomes your new baby to hold and cherish.
- MUST be a Friendly Human
- MUST be a team player
- 2+ years of professional production experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of production and post-production processes
- High energy individual with good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and the ability to operate in a team
- Willing and able to work non-standard hours, sometimes weekends and travel
- Passport, or willingness to acquire a passport 🙂